Insurance & Financial Advice
For more than 45 years, Pavey Group have been taking care of the insurance needs of businesses in the South West, arranging bespoke cover and handling claims for everything from listed buildings to new online threats.
Employing 90 people at our offices in Exeter, Torquay, Holsworthy and Highbridge, Pavey Group work with thousands of businesses across the region, from sole traders to some of the Top 150 firms in Devon and Cornwall.
As a Chartered Insurance Broker, our wealth of experience means we are ideally placed to highlight some of the biggest risks today’s business leaders may face, particularly in times of growth, acquisition, and diversification into new areas.
Alongside the insurance business, we also have a thriving financial services arm, which has more than doubled in size over the last 10 years. Pavey Groups independent financial advisers help clients with everything from mortgages and investments to assisting business owners with workplace pensions, employee benefits and all aspects of business protection.
As part of our Grow Green pledge, Pavey Group have a number of initiatives in place to do our part towards a greener and more sustainable Exeter:
- Cycle to work scheme – All of our staff can benefit from our cycle to work scheme, promoting healthier journeys to and from work.
- Office Recycling – We encourage all staff to be environmentally friendly by using the recycling bins provided in our kitchen and working areas.
- Confidential Waste – All of our shredded paper is securely recycled, baled and transported to a paper mill for recycling into new paper products.
- Paperless Working – We are currently trialling paper free working for one of our departments.
- Skype – Conference calling for internal meetings is utilised where possible to reduce across office travel.
- Energy Efficient Bulbs – All of our office light bulbs are being replaced with energy efficient alternatives.
Authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Growing green together…
We are delighted to be part of the Grow Green initiative for a greener and more sustainable Exeter.
Burrator House, Peninsula Park, Rydon Lane, Exeter, EX2 7NT
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.15pm
Give Us a Call
Get in touch to find out more about how Pavey Group can help you.